Coaching for Emotionally Intelligent Performance
Have you ever wondered if you’d benefit from your own Performance Coach? Can you imagine an all-star athlete or even your own little league all-star progressing without one? If you’ve never experienced coaching from a seasoned professional, it might be time to give it a try.
How Do I Know If Coaching Is Right For Me?
Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to one or more, chances are that a seasoned, professional Business Coach could be a great investment.
- Do your emotions hijack your better judgment?
- Would you like more productive and fulfilling relationships at work and at home?
- Would you like to make better decisions?
- Would your performance be enhanced if someone helped you hold yourself accountable for the commitments you make?
- Could you do a better job of managing growth if you had help dedicated to improving your performance as a leader?
- Do you sometimes feel isolated–like you are going it alone?
- Would you like some objective support accommodating change?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or would simply like to find out more about coaching engagements, contact Kandy Hirsch.